Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Journal writing (W4 )

As the time passes by quickly, we arrived to week 5 and I started to feel anxious bout my writing and researching assignment, which I have to write to pass this course. When my writing teacher mentioned about annotated bibliography for the first time I took it very easily because I think that is it similar to a general bibliography but when I have learned about the real annotated bibliography I just sighed deeply and hold my breath.

When I started doing my research I didn’t look at the topic properly so I was just doing the research only about acupuncture but then my classmate said that we have to focus only on the herbal medicines. Then without hesitation and tiredness I have to start doing the research again, but to me to doing the research again doesn’t mean that I lose my life entire life. To repeat my researching again I gain more skill in how researching as well as reading. I found some articles are very useful but some are not use full at all and they don’t give any argument or evidence to support the text.

In reading class I did a summery so far with my teacher but I know myself very well that it was not a good summary and I am very weak in summary. I know very well that I didn’t do well as the teacher requires and sometimes I didn’t understand the whole text too. When I read the text I know which sentence is the main key but when it came to the summary I was totally lost.

I am ok with my note-taking skill so far and I can manage to cope with it. We will have computing theory test so soon and I can say that with computing class I can do it well but am not really expert in it

Over all, this course has given me so much knowledge and skill and no matter what, I have to try harder compared to others

No comments:

Post a Comment