Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Reflective Journal, W6

As I read about and did so many research on herbal medicine I know better about herbal medicine, their efficacy, benefit, side effect and scientific report as well as its safety. I my self use herbal medicine and when ever I got sick, catch cold or headache I don’t want to visit my GP as I have to line up very long and wait for many hours, instead of doing that I treat my self at home and I feel better shortly.

I took some dietary supplementary and omega 3 as I see my self very skinny and sick of the food but since I learn about the safety of the herbal medicine and some herb can give bad allergic and harm your body I have to read the label weather those dangerous herb are mixing or not. By reading the label on the bottle and consult your doctor before hand I believe you can save your self from harmful drugs.

Darren I find is so hard to do my report on herbal medicine as I don’t really know how to write about it. Most of the researches that I did, more likely the author have same idea and they write nearly the same thing but only the vocabulary were not the same. In this case how I’m going to give reference to them.

Right now I feel like my mind went blind and I felt very nervous because I’m afraid that I cant finish this report on time.

No comments:

Post a Comment