Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Reflective Journal, W7

This week is extremely tough week for me as I have to try to finish my report on herbal medicine. I can say that it’s not a magic for me as I have to pick up the text that relevant to my report then I have to paraphrase it and give in text reference. I spend most of my time with this report and I still I didn’t finish it on due date. To finish one heading like extent use of herbal medicines it took me like almost a day and I struggle very hard with it. It doesn’t mean that I don’t understand the text. I understand it clearly but it is hard to me to do it.

Mersaline told me that I need to spend more time on writing my annotated bibliography as it is not clear and she said maybe I don’t understand the text so I have to resubmit it again. I spend my whole week end on bibliography with out sleeping and eating. I tried my best and I thought I have done the best but when I saw my paper come back with all the red correction I felt very desperate and think to my self that I didn’t do well yet. To improve my writing, summery, paraphrasing, in text referencing skill I have to keep up to practice more and more or the other way is to write to the teacher very often so I might get some feed back.

Not even that I have to give academic presentation to pass the module too. In this presentation assessment it is not like the way you pick up any topic that you like and you present it in front of your community. Any way I find it a bit easier compare to my other task and I am more likely happy with it when I know how to do it and how to present it to be competent to pass the module.

As for computing class, it was like the thunder hit me as everything done by internet and online staff and my brain need to work very fast with full concentration. When the teacher gives the instruction and direction I just follow my best other wise I lost my way and went off the tract.

I just want to say to Darren that I try so hard and try my best. But I didn’t see my self improving or maybe I am better with practical thing but please don’t be upset with me. Sometimes when I cant do it as the teacher prefer I’m not dare to look at the teacher and maybe they might think that I don’t really try hard.

Step by step I believe that I can do better. Thank you

No comments:

Post a Comment